||Out of stock
Alaska Panda Baby Overall Black
1 699.00 SEK
Add to Bag
Padded black baby overall with a hood in the shape of a panda head with ears, and a faux leather panda patch at the shoulder. Its functional and heavy-duty shell fabric is highly breathable, coated with environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns. The overall has double zips for easy dressing and smartly placed reflective stripes to increase visibility. Other great features are pre-shaped legs for better movability and durable silicon straps to place under the feet. This overall is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. Alaska is the most advanced baby overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products and this panda model is one of Mini Rodini’s returning classics.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 10 000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 8000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Double zips in front and button placket closure inside.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit.
• Removable hood and two seams for a better fit.
• Raglan sleeve and pre-shaped legs for better movability.
• Elastic at sleeve and leg endings and adjustable silicone straps to place under the feet.
• Reflective stripes at the knees and at the shoulders.
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back.
• Faux leather patch with panda imprint at the shoulder matching the zip sliders.
• Polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs and micro fleece lining at seat.
• Color: Black
• Composition: Shell: 100 % polyamide. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % polyester
• Production: Made in China
This baby overall has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.