Padded blue winter jacket with printed black penguins and a faux leather panda patch at bottom front. The jacket has a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with water-repellent and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The shell fabric has taped seams, is highly breathable and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns. The jacket has a hood with removable fur, two zippered pockets at front and reflectors at the back and on the shoulders to increase visibility. The soft rib cuffs at sleeve endings prevent wind and snow from getting in and the adjustable elastic string at the waist makes sure the jacket fits perfectly. This jacket is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. Siberia is the most advanced winter jacket in Mini Rodini’s line of products.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Front zip with zip protection placket.
• Adjustable elastic string at the waist for a better fit.
• Two zippered pockets at front.
• Removable hood with removable faux fur and two seams for a better fit.
• Raglan sleeve and reflective stripes at both shoulders.
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back.
• Faux leather patch with panda imprint at front matching the zip sliders.
• Polyester satin lining in body and sleeves.
• Color: Blue
• Composition: Shell: 100 % polyamide. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
This winter jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.