||Out of stock
Highly functional and very durable beige shell jacket with printed penguins and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The shell fabric is breathable, has taped seams and is waterproof with 3000 mm water columns. Due to its light weight and flexibility this jacket can be used in many different settings, either separately or combined with any of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when it gets colder. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a rain jacket.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Zip in front and two zippered pockets.
• Placket-covered zip for wind protection and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Adjustable Velcro straps with reflective print at sleeve endings and an adjustable elastic string at the waist for a better fit.
• Removable hood with a printed reflective strap and two seams for a better fit.
• Lining made of 100 % recycled mesh.
• Faux leather patch with penguin imprint at front matching the zip sliders.
• Color: Beige/patterned
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
This shell jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.
The shell jacket is also GRS certified which ensures that it only contains 100 % recycled materials, for example old PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets or used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and include rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use, salaries and working conditions for everyone involved in the entire manufacturing process, from raw material to the final product. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.