Highly functional and very durable beige shell trousers with printed penguins and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The shell fabric is breathable, has taped seams and is waterproof with 3000 mm water columns. The trousers have soft and warming fleece lining, adjustable shoulder straps with buckles and durable silicon straps to place under the feet. Due to their light weight and flexibility these trousers can be used in many different settings, either separately or combined with any of our fleece trousers. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a pair of rain trousers.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Adjustable elastic shoulders straps with buckles.
• Durable adjustable silicon straps to put under the feet.
• Two reflective stripes at leg endings.
• Lining made of warming, environmentally friendly and 100 % recycled micro fleece.
• Faux leather patch with penguin imprint at front.
• Color: Beige/patterned
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
These shell trousers have the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.
The shell trousers are also GRS certified which ensures that they only contain 100 % recycled materials, for example old PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets or used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and include rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use, salaries and working conditions for everyone involved in the entire manufacturing process, from raw material to the final product. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.