||Out of stock
Padded blue winter overall with printed black penguins and a faux leather panda patch at front. The overall has a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric, coated with water-repellent and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. The shell fabric has taped seams, is highly breathable and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns. The overall has a hood with removable faux fur, two zippered pockets at front and smartly placed reflective stripes to increase visibility. Other great features are sewn-in snow-locks to keep wind and snow out, pre-shaped legs for better movability and durable silicon straps to place under the feet. This overall is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. Alaska is the most advanced children’s overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Front zip with zip protection placket.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit.
• Two zippered pockets at front.
• Removable hood with removable faux fur and two seams for a better fit.
• Elastic at sleeve and leg endings and adjustable silicone straps to place under the feet.
• Sewn-in snow-locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out.
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability.
• Reflective stripes at the knees and on the shoulders.
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back.
• Faux leather patch with panda imprint at front matching the zip sliders.
• Polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs and micro fleece lining at seat.
• Color: Blue
• Composition: Shell: 100 % polyamide. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
This children’s overall has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.