||Out of stock
Blue thermo gloves with all-covering leopard print, warming fleece lining and a faux leather penguin patch at each wrist. The gloves have a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric, coated with water-repellent and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. The shell fabric is highly breathable and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns. The gloves have elastic at both wrist and opening and are reinforced at the palms. These gloves are part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
• Shell fabric is breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Warming fleece lining.
• Reinforcements at the palm.
• Faux leather patch with penguin imprint at the wrists.
• Color: Red or blue
• Composition: Shell: 100 % polyamide. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
These thermo gloves have the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.