Lightly padded winter overall in red with a retro feel. This style is slimmer and more lightweight than Mini Ridini’s classic Kebnekaise Overall and works great for milder winter weather. Detailed with a high neck and an embroidered panther patch on the chest. The overall is highly breathable and water resistant with 5 000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic at sleeve and leg endings
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of legs and sleeves
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
This overall has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled material used to make this overall is GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.