The [ak] Baker Down Jacket by BURTON is lightweight, plenty of tech, and packable warmth for backcountry missions and mountain-top rendezvous.
Packable warmth is essential equipment for backcountry missions, and the men's BURTON [ak] Baker Down Jacket delivers. Responsibly sourced high-loft down serves up the warmth, and lightweight ripstop fabric keeps the jacket light yet durable and packable into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Pertex® shell and lining is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- [ak] DWR coating
- Quilt pattern designed to maximize down loft for increased warmth
- Pit Zip vents
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Pocket utility loop
- Packable into a pocket
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing