The original Peanuts comic strip ran in over 2,600 newspapers from 1950 to 2000. Creator Charles M. Schulz illustrated and wrote over 17,000 comic strips and made four-panel comics a staple in the USA. They can take a walk with all of their favorite characters when they wear these combed cotton crews built with lightweight cushioning for a touch of friendly support.
- A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
- These lightweight socks offer a breathable barrier between your foot and shoe with select cushioning.
- Deep Heel Pockets complement your arch with that feel-good fit.
- Engineered Arch Support stabilizes your swing in style.
- Targeted Cushioning for added comfort where you need it most.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- 55% Combed Cotton, 22% Polyester, 19% Nylon, 4% Elastane