|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Tapping into our history, the Style 36 was Vans’ first sidestripe style brought to life in 1977. Fast forward to today and it’s still a favorite of our athletes.
To bring a fresh look to this iconic silhouette, we deconstructed the upper, added a touch of modern comfort with our UltraCush insole, and gave it the Vans Surf SF build. The Hawaiian Jungle Style 36 Decon SF also includes suede and canvas uppers with a tropical palm leaf print, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Deconstructed suede and canvas uppers with a Hawaiian jungle print
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues