These two-layer GORE-TEX pants bring durable waterproof, breathable performance with the pockets you want for riding day-in and day-out all season long.
It's a warm dry world inside the men's Burton GORE-TEX 2L Breaker Pants. From double-digit storm days to bluebird park sessions, these pants are the trusted layer you need to stay drier and ride longer, no matter the weather. Their workwear-inspired design has a futuristic feel with external and internal seam tape that speaks to their durability to get after it, day after day. A range of utilitarian pockets keep the important stuff safe, secure, and within easy reach.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy and shaped for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX three-layer fabric on the bib and pockets for the ultimate in weatherproof and breathable performance; PFC-free DWR coating
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Snap-adjustable elasticized cuffs; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders
- Living Lining® Embossed Taffeta Mapped with Mesh
- Internal waist adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Back pockets with hook-loop-closure, cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure, zippered cargo pocket, and zippered hand-warmer pockets with microfleece lining
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.